Where do I begin with this kid?! He is my mischevious one. He can make a mess out of anything or nothing. He is obsessed with being a cowboy. Grandma and Grandpa Hurdsman gave him some dress up cowboy clothes for his birthday and he can't seem to get enough of them. We bought him some cowboy boots and they are the first thing to go on when he wakes up in the morning and the last thing to go off when he gets in bed at night. In fact, the first night he had them, I caught him trying to wear them in bed! He wears them with shorts or pants. He really doesn't care. He is too funny!

Cody the Cowboy

He got potty trained this summer and he is doing awesome. He picked up on it quick and hasn't had a problem yet. He likes to have his time with mom and Kaizley while Kyce is at school. I enjoy it too. He makes us laugh all day long with his little insights on everything. How could you not love this cute boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment