CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Kyce Quint

So I am going to make an entry for each of my children. I decided to start with the oldest and work down. Kyce just turned 5 in August and he is my little helper especially when it comes to his sister. He will do anything for her! He loves to squish her little cheeks and she is the first thing that he wants to see when he comes home from preschool. He also loves his brother Cody so much. They are like little bear cubs. They wrestle and play all day long. Sometimes alittle too much! This summer Kyce learned to ride his bike without training wheels. He just up and decided one day that he wanted to try and he hasn't had an accident yet (knock on wood)! He just started his second year at LUCDA for preschool and he gets to ride the bus and he loves every minute of it. He calls it his castle school. I can definately tell a difference in his speech and just how he acts. He has such an imagination too. The other day I was listening to them talking to each other and Kyce was telling Cody how excited he was to be a dad and how mom and Kaizley are going to come to his house and visit his kids. He said he is going to have 3 boys and 1 girl but of course he has to marry a girl first. He is so funny. I can't believe he is getting so big. He went from this:


to This


Man How time Flies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment