CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

July

Be Prepared. Lots of Pictures. So this is going to be a picture post with little side notes.




This is a pic of Cody, Kaizley, and Ryker (my friends boy that I have been watching this summer once a week) after taking Kyce to school.



We went to the gorge. This is what Kaiz looked like most of the time.





Went 4-wheeling with my parents up by Bear River service. The Forest service people couldn't believe we would take a 16 month old 4- wheeling. I guess they frown upon that ?! She had a blast though. So did the boys. They love anything outdoors.





Kaizley and her Studly dad

Over the 24th we went up to Big Piney camping. So beautiful!










Dad crossing one of the 3 very deep water crossings.





The boys on their 4-wheeler




One of the fish we caught at North Piney Lake

Here is a video of Kyce doing tball.



He had fun doing it and was so excited about the little medal that they got for participating. He is pretty sure that it has secret special powers :) We have Weston and Kyces birthdays coming up and another gorge trip which hopefully I will take a ton of pics of so I will have something to blog about. Hope your July has been as fun as ours!

1 comment:

  1. So Fun! It looks like you guys had a blast! Kaiz and that sand... OH MY!!! lol

    ReplyDelete