CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Kaizleys 1st Birthday

As I was doing the post for Cody's birthday I realized that I forgot to do Kaizley's 1st Birthday from way back in February so I am going to do that now. We had 2 parties for her. One with my family and one with Weston's. It is too much craziness if we try to do them together. She got so much fun stuff. I think I was more excited then she was. I can't believe my baby is already 1! (I guess 1 1/2 Now!)







Of Course you have to have the messy cake picture!





Some of the loot.


Aunt Megan is making levi blankets for all the kids this year and i couldn't be happier :) Kaizleys is in the corner of this picture with the purplish/pink color.

At the Hurdsman party we celebrated both Kaizleys and Trayvns Birthdays. Here is a pic of the party goers:




Birthday Boy and Birthday Girl









Notice the guy in back? That is Kaizleys favorite person. He gives her pop whenever she wants it. She loves her uncle Kevin.

So I guess that pretty much sums up her birthday. She is doing great and loving life. She is a bossy little stinker too! We are just so thankful to have her in our lives! Shes our little princess and miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment